Enrolment deadlines and admission criteria:- Until the start of the course while there are places available.
- The courses are subject to a minimum number of 4 enrolments.
- In the event that the course cannot take place, an alternative activity will be offered or the money paid will be refunded.
- In the event of a cancellation by the client, a voucher for the same value of the cancelled course will be given for activities at the PORT ADRIANO Sailing School for one year from the date of cancellation.
- In case of illness, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded. A medical report may be requested.
- PORT ADRIANO SAILING SCHOOL reserves the right to change sessions due to weather conditions, as long as an alternative activity can be offered.
You may not leave your children unattended on the esplanade until the course has started. The barrier will open 10 minutes before the start of the course.Students should arrive with the appropriate clothing for the activity.The showers are outside and only small groups may enter the changing rooms to leave their bags and change clothes at the end of the activity.
You must keep a safe distance between participants.
We recommend the use of your own lifejacket, which you will bring and take home each day. If you use one from the sailing school, it is compulsory to wear a T-shirt.Water bottles may not be shared.
Please be punctual when dropping off or picking up your children.