Registration deadlines and admission criteria
- The deadline to register for sailing courses will be before the start of the course.
- The courses will be closed as they are completed.
- The inscriptions will not be definitively accepted until the additional documentation requested is submitted to the school office and validated by our administrative staff.
Cancellation and refund policy
- The completion of the courses is subject to a minimum number of 4 enrolled.
- In case that the course could not be carried out due to meteorological reasons, an alternative activity would be offered.
- In case of illness, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded. A medical report will be requested.
- The Municipal School of Sailing reserves the possibility of making or not changes of sessions for meteorological reasons, as long as an alternative activity can be offered.
- The School declines responsibilities when the student is off the premises of the sailing school.
- The School declines responsibilities when it is proven disobedience to the instructions of the monitor.
- Whoever completes the registration form to any of the courses accepts and assumes:
- That all the information on this form is true
- Any responsibility that may arise from the activity in compliance with the provisions in force, both of the Maritime and Sports Authorities and when it may happen due to not strictly enforcing the one that is established. With this declaration the subscriber relieves the Municipal Escola de Vela from any responsibility, as well as any natural and legal person that participates in the organization of this activity, assuming to its charge any damage or prejudice that may be considered in the participation of this activity.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and current Spanish regulations, and with respect to the data that identify you as a federated one, you are informed that they are treated to carry out the requested request, according to the provisions of article 6.1.b RGPD.
You are informed of the possibility of withdrawing your consent at any time. Although, this withdrawal will not affect the treatments prior to it. Likewise, you are informed that you can exercise your rights of access to the data, its rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of your treatment or portability of these as established in the RGPD. You can exercise these rights, or revoke the consent, in writing at the indicated postal address or at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your ID.